On his playmat--he tries to roll, but can't yet, so he gets VERY frustrated and MAD!
Eating squash, which he loves. He was so tired, he kept rubbing his hands on his face and smearing squach ALL OVER.
Watching the SuperBowl with Dad.
In his new tricked out Exersaucer--loves it!
Out for a walk with Mom. We actually had to stop taking walks for a little while because it just got too cold, negative 20! And that's just the temp, not with the wind chill! I won't miss these cold winters, but they sure are pretty.
3 comments:
This blog stuff is great-my first one.....can you tell? I love seeing all the pictures and videos of Jack growing up. So.......know where you guys are moving to next?
Hey Mis--glad you're enjoying our blog. Don't know where we're going yet, but it's looking like Montana or Idaho. I'm not banking on anything until we have orders. Hey, Jacksen and I will be in Mo Feb 25th through March 7th. Maybe we'll be seeing you! Then we're headed to Panama City for a week to see my friend, Laurie, who just moved there from here. Later!
I can't believe how big Jack is getting! And it looks like he is totally digging his exersaucer.
I can't wait to see y'all!
Post a Comment