Our good friend, Shannon Hazzard, took our first family photos at her studio at her house. She did a great job and Jacksen was so happy during the session. He is almost 7 months old.
Nikki: Great pictures! I just finished reviewing your blog site. I understand you will be flying to Peoria later this month. I know this has been really dificult for you not being able to get there sooner, but you will make the most of it when you do. Your mom was here visiting this afternoon, along with Pam, Kate and Billy J. She is going back in the morning. Glad to hear you will be in the lower 48. Love, Grandma Friga
man this kind of barbie and ken perfection really sets the bar high for the rest of the fam who haven't procreated yet. bw jack and bryce and ry, i hope all the cute genes haven't been taken.
6 comments:
Those turned out great Nikki!
Nikki: Great pictures! I just finished reviewing your blog site. I understand you will be flying to Peoria later this month. I know this has been really dificult for you not being able to get there sooner, but you will make the most of it when you do. Your mom was here visiting this afternoon, along with Pam, Kate and Billy J. She is going back in the morning. Glad to hear you will be in the lower 48. Love, Grandma Friga
Nikki: You and Laura have done a fantastic job with Lea Anns recovery blog!!! Thank you so much. Love, Grandma
I miss my little muffin-man. And I miss y'all too! I can't wait till we can get together!
Love you.
man this kind of barbie and ken perfection really sets the bar high for the rest of the fam who haven't procreated yet. bw jack and bryce and ry, i hope all the cute genes haven't been taken.
Beautiful pictures Nikki!
Post a Comment