Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Visit with Friga Family


My parents came to Alaska one last time in June and my sister and her husband Jake decided to come as well. We had a great time fishing, hiking, and just hanging out together. It took Jack about a day to warm up to everyone, but he became fast friends with all the family. Here are some pictures and videos from the trip.
At Eklutna Lake with Aunt Lea Ann
After a Bath from GrandmaThe Eagle River Valley with Uncle Jake

At Baron Glacier

Brian hooked into a trout on the Russian River
Lea Ann and I with our Kings
In his new "Beary Sleepy" PJs
Hey, what's in the fridge?
Jack started waving on Sunday. He's becoming such a little boy, eating spagetti and mac & cheese, eating dirt, and climbing around everywhere!


4 comments:

anheuser said...

that waving video is priceless!!! it ranks up there with laura's cannon ball video. we had such a great time nik, thank you for everything!

Debbie said...

Nikki the video is so cute I showed it to Ryan and we had to watch it about 6 times .He thought Baby Jackson was at his house because of the rug in the back ground.Ryan says someday baby jack will have to come to ours house.

tlfriga said...

He's just a doll, guys! I can't believe he's coming up on ONE WHOLE YEAR of age! We wish we were closer so we could see him more! When I played the little waving video, Bryce came running in to watch! Keep 'em comin' Nik! That's the only way we can see the little fellow for now! Take care and get some R & R before the big move! ~Laura

Laurie R. said...

Those pictures are so cute. And I love the waving video! Jack is so precious and I love how you can hear the excitement in Brian's voice. So sweet!