Sunday, October 19, 2008

October Happenings

Brian went on a deer hunt in northern Idaho with his dad and a couple family friends. The weather turned off too cold that week, but Brian ended up shooting one, a fork horn. They had a great time, I think.



While Brian was in the woods, Jack and I flew to Panama City, Florida to visit our friends, the Registers. Their daughter, Evan, is 2 months older than Jack, so Laurie and I were pregnant and became new mothers together in Alaska. We had a great time down there visiting them. Her husband Nick even watched the kids some so Laurie and I could do some shopping and have a Mom's Night Out, which was glorious! Laurie and I spent at least 3 mornings a week at Starbucks last winter with our tiny, tiny babies in tow, so Brian, being the thoughtful man he is, sent me down to Florida with a huge giftcard to Starbucks for Laurie and I, which we used everyday, like ol' times!


Here are some videos and pics from the trip. The first three are kind of a continuation of each other.









Evan with her Starbucks cup. What a cutie!

This was one day while we were at a park. Jack loves to slide and swing!



Yesterday, Brian, Jack and I went to a corn maze in Bruno, the town over. There was a hayride, a pumpkin patch, hay towers, and corn bins for the kids. Here are a few of Jack, who loved it!




Here's one of Brian assembling Jack's new swingset with our good friend, Travis Hazeltine and his son Cole.

1 comment:

Laurie R. said...

Awesome pictures and videos! We're so glad you came to visit us. And by the way, your swingset looks great!
xoxo