That little man is too cute! I love it when he just looks at the camera and says 'Hi". Can not wait to see you guys, I will X my fingers for Christmas.
This is Jamie (Seale) from BC!! I have been trying in vain to get in touch with you for YEARS! I even plugged your name into goggle a few weeks ago as a least attempt and found out you were married but that was a dead end too.
Beth (Meister) came to visit me for Thanksgiving and we were talking about her nephew Jackson and I asked how he spelled his name (my cousin's name is Jaxon). She told me she only knew of one other person who spelled their Jackson any differently and then she said, "I don't know if you ever knew her because she might have transfered before you got to BC but her name is Nikki (Friga)." WHAT?????!!!!! I told her I have been searching for you and she told me you had a blog so of course I had to leave you a comment.
Anyhoo, it looks like you are doing great and you look AMAZING....just like I remember you!
Sooooo sorry to hear about Lea Ann. So tragic!
Congrats on the bun in the oven!!
We had our first almost a year ago (Dec. 15).
Before I post a book instead of simply a comment, I want to you know I will be checking (read: stalking!) your blog often to keep up with you and your cute growing family!
5 comments:
That little man is too cute! I love it when he just looks at the camera and says 'Hi". Can not wait to see you guys, I will X my fingers for Christmas.
it's touchdown jack like touchdown Jesus at ND! and good golly, could you get the kid more stuff??? he's trippin over all his loot!!! :)
So stinkin' cute!!! Way to go, Little Man!
NIKKI!!!!!
This is Jamie (Seale) from BC!! I have been trying in vain to get in touch with you for YEARS! I even plugged your name into goggle a few weeks ago as a least attempt and found out you were married but that was a dead end too.
Beth (Meister) came to visit me for Thanksgiving and we were talking about her nephew Jackson and I asked how he spelled his name (my cousin's name is Jaxon). She told me she only knew of one other person who spelled their Jackson any differently and then she said, "I don't know if you ever knew her because she might have transfered before you got to BC but her name is Nikki (Friga)." WHAT?????!!!!! I told her I have been searching for you and she told me you had a blog so of course I had to leave you a comment.
Anyhoo, it looks like you are doing great and you look AMAZING....just like I remember you!
Sooooo sorry to hear about Lea Ann. So tragic!
Congrats on the bun in the oven!!
We had our first almost a year ago (Dec. 15).
Before I post a book instead of simply a comment, I want to you know I will be checking (read: stalking!) your blog often to keep up with you and your cute growing family!
Best!!!
Jamie
p.s. Congrats on your marriage too!
That is too cute!
Post a Comment