Yes, yes, it's been awhile since I've updated this, but it's been BUSY around here!
This is Jack in his new swimming pool for the summer. I can't really see myself at the public pool this summer with both boys, so we got this one at Wally World for $25. Looks like it will be worth every penny! Jack loves loves loves the water. He waters all my flower beds and my garden. Now if I can only teach him not to dig in them....
This is of Caleb at 2 months old. He's dressed in a newborn outfit and you can see it's TOO SMALL! Makes me a little sad, but I'm glad he's growing and is healthy. He is sleeping pretty decently, but I'm still up twice a night with him. Unlike his brother, he eats fast and falls right back asleep. Can't complain there! He is very mellow throughout the day, only crying when he is hungry, needs a new diaper, or just wants to be left alone so he can nap. Can't complain there either! I'm wondering how long this can last and when the next phase will hit.
Here's Jack with his best friend, Avery, the daughter of our good friends, Travis and Lisa Hazeltine. Jack plays with Avery at the gym everyday and when he says his prayers at night, she is the first person he mentions after Mommy, Daddy, Baby, and Grandma.
3 comments:
Awesome. Caleb is one cute little butterball. I love that video with Avery and Jack. Nolan's closest buddies are his cousins at 6 &7 yrs old but he gets the same way when they start playing with him.
SO Cute!! Tell Jack that he can dig in Aunt Sydney's garden :o)
Great videos! I bet Jack is going to have tons of fun in his little pool this summer. And I just want to pinch Caleb's chubby little cheeks. He is growing! Also, that video of Jack and Avery is precious. You can tell that they really are best buddies!
Miss and love you all!
Post a Comment