Monday, December 28, 2009

Year End

Here are the boys at the beginning of November, playing outside (no coats, that's how nice it was).

Here's Jack playing with his play-doh and I convinced him to see me a song.

Brian's shoes. Or shuz, right Laurie!

Caleb has discovered Gunther, his new best friend (next to brother).

More singing.

First snow of the season. Loved it! Not too windy, so they were able to play outside for awhile.

Jack "helping" me make Brian's birthday cake, Lemon Blueberry Cobbler.

Christmas Day. The boys were adorable and both very excited.

2 comments:

Matt and Sydney said...

Love the videos!! I need to start taking more of Hayden! Love Jack's singing too! So adorable!

Tiffany Wickes said...

I felt so sad for Caleb watching his brother and daddy outside playing. Jack is so funny how he gets serious and really concentrates on his singing. Love it!