Wednesday, September 9, 2009

August Days

This is Jack riding the horses at the Idaho State Fair. In typical Jack fashion, he was very serious and wouldn't smile or wave at the camera, like "hang on, I'm busy riding this horse...be with you in one minute."
Here's Caleb at 5 1/2 months, in the Johnny-Jump Up, which both my kids love at this age.



Lisa and me with the kids at the fair. It was a fantastic day, one of those when you go to all the trouble so the kids can have fun and they are actually GOOD kids and you don't feel like you just shot yourself in the foot. We stayed until 3:30 in the afternoon, then they all passed out in the car on the way home and Lisa and I enjoyed the peace. I will miss you so much, Friend, when you guys move this month. I can't even think about it or I start to tear up. What's Jack going to do without his "A-vee and Coe"?


I love this one. One little monkey mugging for the camera, the other showing his rear end in the background. Could this be the story of my life? I hope so. My Angels.


Jack likes to help me in the garden, so I hand him the tomatoes and he puts them on the table on the deck. Well, this day, the tomatoes must have looked too good and he just sat down and ate the whole thing. I had to really hurry to get the camera in time before he ate it all! I guess you have to feed boys every day or something...

Brian and I, now having two babies, don't get out a whole lot like we used to in the pre-children years (aka The Glory Days), so instead we have fun just the two of us at the house. Friday nights are Game Nights--we eat homemade pizza for dinner, bathe the kids, maybe go for a walk if it's not too hot outside, put the kids to bed and play Wii for a couple hours while sipping tall Captain and Cokes. Brian beats me at archery and golf, but I'm better at jet skiing and basketball.


Here's Jack, Avery, and Cole playing in our pool outside. These kids are too funny!

And here's Caleb just chillin'.

This is probably my favorite video of Jacksen. He's singing and dancing the Hot Dog Song from The Mickey Mouse show.

I swear this kid is going to be on "So You Think You Can Dance?" Here he's pushing the buttons on Caleb's exersaucer and dancing away!

3 comments:

Tiffany Wickes said...

Man, Jack looks like a slightly older version of Nolan. Your boys are so precious. Jack can really bust a move... have at it, the chicks will dig it!

Laurie R. said...

Those are great pictures and videos. I especially love the video of Jack dancing. That kiddo has some nice moves! Caleb is growing so fast. What a cutie!
Miss y'all!

anheuser said...

awesome! i love all the videos...watch them over and over and laugh out loud!
miss you guys so much!