My good friend, Angie, bought these cloth stacking boxes for Jack when he was a baby, and they're a hit with Caleb too. See how excited Brian is?
This is Jack at Tucano's Brazilian Restuarant eating his "boo-day keek" that the staff brought him. Again, the child was dancin' and dancin' while everyone sang for him.

Caleb and Grandpa Don, getting along great.
Jack riding the tiger at Zoo Boise.

My angel!

This is Jack at Tucano's Brazilian Restuarant eating his "boo-day keek" that the staff brought him. Again, the child was dancin' and dancin' while everyone sang for him.
Caleb and Grandpa Don, getting along great.
Jack riding the tiger at Zoo Boise.
My angel!

Jack warmed up to his grandparents pretty quickly.
Presents! Jack loved the GIANT Tom the Train coloring book we bought him.
He blew the candle out first try! I was surprised--he didn't go for the cake too soon, he knew what to do...my big boy.



3 comments:
Happy birthday, Jack! I know y'all had so much fun. Looks like he got some awesome presents. That Craftsman tool bench is so cool! The video where y'all sing "Happy Birthday" to him is so cute. You can tell he's so proud of himself for blowing out that candle on the very first try. Way to go, buddy!
Happy Birthday! I too love the Craftsmen tool set. A must for Nolan. He loves Adam's "skudiver". Jack looked rather confused with the cake... " do I eat it now? what about now? ok, candles out... how about now?" I loved your mommy pride watching him on this day. So cute!
I got a big lump in my throat just watching him blow out that candle! What a big little man! Hope he enjoyed his monkey song :) I loved his eyes crossing as he watched the smoke from the candle go up in the air! What a cutie! The blog update is great! Caleb is really getting big!...And sooooo precious!
Post a Comment