Potty training attempts. He has a movie, snacks, and anything else that encourages him to stay on the potty for a Number Two. 4 weeks into this process and still not much improvement. I'm about to quit this nonsense. Do you think he'll hate me in 15 yrs for posting this?

He loves his goggles from his Handy Manny tool bench! He's always running around saying, "Hi Tools!"

Caleb is such a cutie...

But I think he's a Twilight baby! Look at those fangs! Brian has a friend in the hospital who is a dentist and he says, "Yes, it's unusual, but no, it's nothing to worry about." I just hope those aren't his front teeth or we're gonna have to send him back to his country roots in Missouri!
3 comments:
Yes, he's going to hate you, and yea for a fang picture!
LOVE, LOVE them!! Thanks for sharing Nikki!
Hey Nolan has a Handy Manny tool bench as well! We will give potty training another crack when we are done with out travels. He will be 27 months. I think I will have more success than I did at 20 months. I don't know what I was thinking trying it then. Any tips send them my way!
Post a Comment