Sunday, December 12, 2010

Growin' Boys

Here's a few pictures from the last minute trip the boys and I took to Missouri right before Thanksgiving. My sister and her baby were visiting, so I thought, "Hey, why not? I can survive the travel with the boys on my own. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?"

Yeah, we definitely tested that theory.

THIS little man was a terrific traveler, even going potty on the plane (picture the three of us in one of those teeny tiny bathrooms, me trying to convince Jack that no, it's not a loud potty, all the while holding Caleb and trying to keep both of them from touching anything!). Jack is fascinated with flying, typical of a 3 yr old boy I suppose, and was a true trooper the whole trip, though he did tell me towards the end of the 3 hr drive to Mom and Dad's house from St Louis, "I just need to get out of here!" He did such a good job, being my big helper that day and he was so proud of himself.

Plus, there were these monkeys waiting to play with him and Caleb!

Cousins! They are were so excited to see each other and play together. Plus, there's a new joiner this year, though she's a yr or two away from playing trucks and such.
And then there was Grandpa, always ready to play...

And Grandma, always ready with a book. It was Mom's birthday that weekend, so it was so nice to spend it all together. Aren't they all precious?!

Holding their cousin, Campbell.

Caleb and Dad are real buddies.
It helps that Dad has a really big tractor, which is all the rave at our house.

9 days later, we were back in Idaho, just in time for Thanksgiving with Brian. It was such a great trip, hopefully we'll get to do it again soon.

Ok, more picks of the Christmas seasons coming soon....

1 comment:

The Kistler Twist said...

I can't believe how Caleb is such a "Little Jack"! He looks JUST how I remember Jack, and Jack has gotten SO BIG! Glad I had time to catch up on your blog! Keep the updates coming!