Friday, February 25, 2011

Randomness

Family photo isn't complete without someone eating a graham cracker.


PS--Despite all the pictures I post of the boys in matching clothes, I'm really not one of those parents. But in the case of Buzz Lightyear PJs, there is no way one of them could get a pair without the other one getting a pair too.

I mean, we're talking Buzz Lightyear, people.

He's like their Obama, or Oprah, or Warren Buffet, or whoever you are in awe of.
This is how happy they were to get those jammies.



Doing a puzzle with Grandma, his new favorite thing.
Eating, HIS favorite thing, especially meat. I swear this kid would eat only chicken nuggets, smoked salmon, hot dogs, and lunchmeat if I'd let him. Seriously, I bribe him to eat his vegetables with meats.


Me: "Do you want this piece of steak?"
Caleb: "Yeah."
Me: "Then take a bite of green beans."


The other day, Jack was showing off to us how much he has learned in school, pretending to make a list of things we need to do. Here's what he said, as he checked things off his list, all professional and very serious:

"...and on Wednesday, we go fishin'.
Then on Thursday, we need to go campin' with Daddy.
Then on Friday, we go bear huntin'..."
At this point, Brian, his heart is bursting with pride and happiness, says,

"Well, I think that sounds like a great idea! What are we going to do on Saturday?"
Jack: "Wellllll, on Saturday, we will have a nice weekend!"
I don't know where he gets this stuff. His father.

Here's a sweet video of the boys singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" together:

And another of Jack singing the months of the year. Thank you, Miss Pam (his teacher):



Here's one of the boys showing Grandma one of their favorite places to play:



This is one of my recent favorites. We're gonna make him into a CrossFit Kid for sure!


No comments: