So here are some "1st Day of School" pics. Not Great, but definitely funny! I love how Jack strangles Caleb in an act of affection.
Happy Birthday, Little Man.
Jack got these silly glasses from his friend Maddie and the boys love them! I think they are hilarious!
Here are a couple from the Air Force Appreciation Day Parade. This was the first year I wasn't holding a baby or consoling someone because the noises were too loud. The boys just stood on the sidewalk with their plastic bags waiting for candy and being thrilled by all the fire trucks and monster trucks. It was great! Then the boys love to ride this little train pulled by a big tractor, another huge hit with my kids. It costs $2/kid/ride. We joked about handing the guy $100 and telling him we'd be back in a few hours to pick up the kids. Prolly not the best idea...
No comments:
Post a Comment