Here's one of my folks with the boys.
Caleb, 19 months

Carving pumpkins with Brian.

At the pumpkin patch in Kuna. He actually got it off the ground!

On the hayride.

I told Jack to show me his happy face. This is what I got.

Caleb loved the corn bins.
Riding the Cow Train. This was a hit last year too.

Caleb wantd no part of it.
With my new niece, Campbell, while visiting my sister in Illinois.
Brian with his steelhead. 5 Days, One Fish. He said it was fantastic. I'm skeptical. But it's called The Fish of a Thousand Casts, so I guess that means he had a successful trip.
At an Apple Orchard, or "Apple Quarter" according to Jack. Great place, the boys wandered all around and constantly had a bite in their mouths. We came back with about 20 lbs of apples, so I made apple pie and applesauce. A LOT.
Carving pumpkins with Brian.
At the pumpkin patch in Kuna. He actually got it off the ground!
On the hayride.
I told Jack to show me his happy face. This is what I got.
Caleb loved the corn bins.
Caleb wantd no part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment