I know, I know, it's been a while since my last post. I'm a busy woman, people. You think I just sit around, eating bon bons and watching soap operas all day? Well guess again.
Sometimes I take a nap.
Anyway, here are a couple videos from my parents' visit this month. The boys really warmed up to both Gwamma and Gwampa this visit. Caleb especially liked Dad, though he did give him a signature frown or two.
This one is from one night after bath. You know, that time of day, 6 minutes from bedtime, when they are really hyper, like they know they have to go to bed soon, so they expend all the reamaining energy they have left? Yeah, that's what this video is capturing. They are so funny, they giggle and run around ike crazy kids.
This one is of Gwamma reading to the boys, but Jack knows the story so well, he started "reading" to them. Brown Bear, Brown Bear is a classic that will never go out of style.
This one needs no explanation. He is a COWBOY.
This one is is priceless. Jack is in a terible habit of going #2 only at the beginning of naptime or right at bedtime, the only times he is in a pull-up. He knows he should be going in the potty, so to make up for it, he is always sooo helpful when it is time to change him and clean up the mess. Here he has fallen asleep right outside his room, waiting for me to come change him. He had gotten out a new pull-up, which he laid on his chest. He slept like this for over an hour.
1 comment:
your dad kissed Jack more times in that 1 min video than my dad has kissed me or my kids in our whole lives! Sweet for you, kinda sad for me.
Post a Comment